Flower Trends in 2021
Brilliant blooms have always been a source of joy, positivity and inspiration for all. Delicate flowers are such a natural beauty that everyone admires and that lifts up our moods.
The top 5 flower trends listed below are expected to surge in popularity in 2021, marking a transition from personalized to sustainable flower solutions.
- Dried Flowers: Dried flowers, also called potpourri, are usually placed in the decorative bowls in the interiors. The dried blooms provide a lingering fragrance and natural scent to the surrounding ambiance. Its increasing popularity is attributed to its everlasting shelf life and buoyant fragrance, which set it apart from delicate fresh flowers which wither and get bruised easily.
- Customization: Before, people generally purchased the ready-made flower bouquets in the store, but nowadays they are more particular with choosing themselves what they want. The color, fragrance and design of the bouquet are demanded to customize their needs. The growing awareness and knowledge about flowers have led people to making their own choices more.
- Flower Subscriptions: More and more online florists are offering flower subscriptions to flower lovers. People get a weekly or monthly delivery of flowers at their residential places and offices. Beautiful blooming flowers are arranged in elegant vases or bouquets. Buyers tend to prefer subscriptions to save their time as they are delivered to the doorsteps and save them the trouble to visit the market regularly.
- Sustainable Purchase Pattern: Sustainability is a hot topic of interest in the present situation. People are getting more concerned about reducing the footprint of their activities in the environment. Therefore, they develop a preference for the florists who offer sustainable flowers, which results in a rise of sustainable floral business in the marketplace. Those sustainable flowers are produced carefully by conserving the resources, skipping the practice of disposable plastic bags and wrapping papers.
- Minimalist Design: Simplicity has been greatly adored in design. Minimalist designs are proved to have a soothing impact on the eyes. It’s one of the favorite floral designs for weddings, and other ceremonies. Ethereal minimalism, white wildflowers, green foliage runner, single white florals, to name a few, are among the trending designs.